8.08.2009

drumroll please.

and the winner is...

[why yes, i did use my glitzy cowboy hat for the drawing]

contact me at angiehmilne@gmail.com.
let's set up your session!
...

for everyone else, thank you so much for your comments and emails! and i won't let you sneak away too easy.. if you would like pictures taken, i will be offering a deal for anyone who sets up a session this week!

this smokinest hot deal of the century includes:
-$30 for 60 minutes of camera time [for groups of 5 or more, $10/each extra person]
-location of your choice
-a disc of edited images and memories to last a lifetime [cheesy i know]
-the start of a beautiful friendship with me! [optional]

just contact me sometime this week to set up a date/time!


coming up: beautiful wilson sisters & my dashing husband

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie...call me 480-695-1477 ~ I have a few questions and I have someone that is interested in your smokin' hot deal! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I'm so interested! But either you need to come vacay in Vegas, or I have to talk Bart into going to AZ... But seriously, I would love, love, love if at some point you did pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete