8.13.2009

lucky me

dear husband,
umm... hi. do you practice posing in the mirror? is that the real reason you let me sleep in a little every morning? just curious...
goodness me. you are handsome.
note to you: next time i get grumpy at you for eating the last brownie, make me look at these.
pretty sure we'll have some pretty cute kids. [someday]mhmmm.























thanks for choosing me. and double thanks for letting me use one of our date nights to snap some pictures of you. you're the greatest.
want some pictures of your sweetie? contact me!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute angie! i went to school with him. or knew of him...my memory has been shortened from birthing 2 children. haha love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! wait what year did you graduate?? because i thought i knew YOU from high school too!

    ReplyDelete