9.26.2009

turquiose boots

[dallas and kelsey]
be aware: these two love each other. and i got a lot of proof. so there are lots of kissing pictures. lots.
so fun to take pictures of. almost effortless.
i say almost only because kelsey made me laugh so hard a few times that i couldn't focus the camera.
so in love with her boots.
they are going to have GORGEOUS children. wow. look at those eyes.
this one's just for kicks... definitely candid.
dallas: "i think that's a UFO up there"
kelsey: "whaaa...?"

thanks guys! i had so much fun taking your photos. hope you love them as much as i do!

5 comments:

  1. angie!!! IM oobbsessedd!!! OH GIRL thank you so much for making us look beautiful :)
    You have such a gift and it really shows in your pictures. oh im LOVING thsees so much! thanks again, you really are the best. All my love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Angie!! I love these! You are so stinking talented! Mmmm I'm so jealous! Kels and Dallas are a hott couple thats for sure! Good job girl, you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! what a cute couple. great pics ang. you're great! i love those boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey's boots are KILLER! I love them! I haven't seen her in forever! did you know she's my cuz? haha anyway girl you are SO talented! keep pushing forward with this you have a natural gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um i dont even know them. but i love this shoot, just because it is so cute! it makes me so happy! :) good job Sis. Milne! :)

    ReplyDelete